Thursday, July 12, 2018

Tiny Tummy Tales



Our dinner table has been plagued with "just one more bite," or "no dessert until you eat this," for far too long. I am so tired of negotiating with my children! No one wins, and our precious time as a family became the most dreaded time of the day.

I had visions of a happy family dinner table, where we truly came together to enjoy one another and reconnect! Thankfully Kendra has written a story about Flint the Dragon eating healthy green smoothies. All of the other dragons can fly, but Flint keeps crashing. Thanks to his "Super Dragon Rocket Fuel," he's able to fly with the other dragons!

My children rarely listen when I lecture them about something. After reading a story, they identify with the characters and storyline and understand the concepts I'm trying to lecture about much better! This is my favorite way to teach!



The "Picky Eaters 'Healthy Main' Kit" comes with the book, Flint the Dragon Learns to Fly, an activity pack, 5 kid-approved green smoothie recipe cards, and a sticker chart to keep track of their healthy eating!


Obviously, eating anything with an awesome name is way better than eating something with a boring name! I love Kendra's creativity! 


These recipes are delicious! My boys are happy to help make them, and even happier to eat them! 


The sticker chart is a great way to reward and encourage healthy eating! 


The activity pack is perfect for reinforcing healthy eating!

You can find Flint at http://www.tinytummytales.com/ or on  Instagram

Happy Healthy Eating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

... Me Too Shoes

It is so hard for me to find comfortable and practical shoes that are stylish and good quality! Adam Tucker nailed it with his line of ...