Friday, June 15, 2018

Mom-Friendly Dresses



When I pick my outfit in the morning, I'm mainly concerned about whether or not I can "mom" in it. Can I get easily get down on the floor to play with legos? Is it comfy enough for our book reading cuddle sessions on the couch? Can I stay modest while trying to pick up my wiggly toddler? 


These Cleo Madison dresses are perfect for "momming!" They're modest with sleeves, high necks, and long enough to reach the bottom of my knee. The owners, Elizabeth and Adam, feel very passionately about keeping the prices as low as possible!  They're beautiful, comfortable, budget friendly and many of them are even nursing friendly! 


These dresses are perfect for church on Sunday, or around the house! I even fell asleep in one of these dresses the other day, and continued to wear it the next day. No shame. Besides being practical, these dresses are absolutely gorgeous! There are so many beautiful floral patterns that I can't get enough of! I love that these dresses make me feel cute and stylish! 

You can find them at www.cleomadison.com or @cleo.madison on Instagram! 


Happy Mommin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

... Me Too Shoes

It is so hard for me to find comfortable and practical shoes that are stylish and good quality! Adam Tucker nailed it with his line of ...