Thursday, July 26, 2018

Statement Tees


  
My usually mom "uniform" consists of stretchy, comfy pants, and tees that make a statement! Thread Tank makes the best shirts! They have hilarious tees about being a motherhood, inspirational phrases, being an animal lover and tees about my favorite shows (Gilmore Girls and FRIENDS)! They create each tee to be a wearable, colorful story! 


I love this sweet shirt! Reminds me of the little things that truly matter in life: mainly my littles! But, also the sweet little flowers they pick for me, watching amazing little creatures on the ground, and finding time to appreciate all the moments in life! 


And this tee... accurately depicts so many aspects of my life! Not sure if I should laugh or cry!


I love Thread tank tees! You can find them on their website or Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

... Me Too Shoes

It is so hard for me to find comfortable and practical shoes that are stylish and good quality! Adam Tucker nailed it with his line of ...