Monday, July 2, 2018

Clio Palmperfect Electric Shaver

My kids let me shower in peace for about 3 minutes before all heck breaks loose! That doesn't leave much time to shave. I love that the palmperfect shaver can be used wet OR dry, because now I'm not confined to shaving during my 3 minute shower.The palmperfect shaver is incredibly easy and fast to use. The smooth and ergonomic shape makes it comfortable to hold, and easy to shave all those hard-to-reach places. No more cuts or nicks - just soft, bare skin! 



You can find the Clio palmperfect electric shaver on their website and follow their Instagram Account

No comments:

Post a Comment

... Me Too Shoes

It is so hard for me to find comfortable and practical shoes that are stylish and good quality! Adam Tucker nailed it with his line of ...